Oh. My. God. 😁
My “Another recipe that’s so easy, it shouldn’t even be called a recipe” lfrv chocolate bites
- Handful of walnuts
Blend bananas and cacao until smooth. Add dates and blend until incorporated. Roughly chop walnuts and mix through.
Spread mixture onto baking paper and place in freezer. Once solidified, slice and enjoy! Keep stored in freezer.
Yum! I like this because you can easily omit the walnuts for an overt-free version. I’ve found adding vanilla bean and a dash of cinnamon always enhances the chocolatey flavor, too ;)
Must try this!
Yes! The easiest and best almond milk tutorial ever. FRESH ALMOND MILK ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYONE!
Almond milk tutorial..
1. Soak a cup of raw almonds overnight.
2. Add the soaked almonds and 4 cups of water to your blender. Optional: sweeten it with a couple of dates, agave, vanilla and/or maple syrup.
3. Blend it at high speed for a minute or two.
4. Pour the milk through a “nut milk bag” and squeeze out the liquid..
5. Pour the milk into a purdy little bottle/jar..
6. Lasts 4-7 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
almonds are expensive, but if you can get your hands on ‘em, this is super easy! i’ve been making almond milk like this a lot lately and i’m loving it.